Monday, December 7, 2009

Gray Matters

Right/Wrong.
Black/White.
Here/There.

You know God, i could go on but mostly it's the Right/Wrong that is troubling me today.

There are SOOOOO MANY people out there spouting of what is "right" and what is "wrong".   AND so many that THINK they just KNOW what You say is right and wrong.

i get all that.  i do.  It's all there in black and white.

But here's the thing.  That's NOT exactly where i find You.  It seems, these days, i'm finding you more in those gray areas of my life, my thoughts and my heart.

i guess it's just that the "gray matters: have been looming so large in my life lately.  Maybe that's just making it so much easier to find You.

Thank you, God, for being in all the gray matters of my life.  Right now, i'm not seeing an end to them anytime soon.

laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment