Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just hoping NOT to freeze my A_ _ OFF!!!!

Too Cold To Hold - 15K coming up this Sunday.  Due to being so sick over the holiday season and just recently getting over it, i just haven't trained as much as i would've liked.

Fortunately, i know the course, having had run it many times in the past so there shouldn't be any surprises there.  i can just focus on maintaining a good pace and run as many of the Galloway intervals i'm planning on setting my watch too.

IF... no, i mean IF i can maintain my planned intervals and pace, i'm figuring i will be running roughly 7.5 miles of the full 9.33.  That's about 80%.  I'll take that.  The weather and how well i fuel my body Friday and Saturday will have the biggest impact.

Is it too soon to start panicking?    LOL


















All prayers and wishes for good luck will be MOST welcomed!!


laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment