Monday, January 21, 2013

I don't wanna.....

I am really struggling right now. I have to make a decision I don't want to make, but make it, I will.

It's about the Antelope Island Buffalo Run 50K I'm signed up for. Due to work, church and family issues, I haven't been able to run a lot of the training miles I should have at this point....but I REALLY want to go!

Yesterday's 5-miler left me with a soreness in my right knee that's kept me chair-bound the majority of the day.....but....that was on concrete and the Buffalo Run is on earth.

It's a 1300+ mile drive just to run 31 miles....but....I'd really love the adventure.....but Bugsy (my '74 super beetle) might just not be up for the trip.

I know my body and how it heals and I know my limitations....but my heart is yelling louder than my head (and knee).

ugh....I hate this!

I know the end decision's going to be....I just don't want to accept it yet. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment