Monday, February 8, 2010

It's All Shiny and New!!!!

I have worked for good ol' Blue (no, NOT IBM) for 26+ years now.  For that whole time i was at the same location, until today.

The corporation built a new Texas corporate headquarters and my team was moved this past weekend.

I gotta say, it did feel weird not driving to work the same ol' way but as silly as it sounds, i was excited. And MUCH to my surprise, it's 1 1/2 miles closer to my house, putting it just 6 miles away.  Hey, when you drive an old car ('74 Beetle), that matters....lol

My personality allows me to accept change(s) very easily.   In fact, the more things stay the same, the more nuts i go....SHEESH!!!!  so imagine 26+ years in the same place....BLECK!

Anyhoo, here's the new sight.

And if you wave, i just might wave back!!!!


Thanks for humoring me.  Hope you are having a most wonderful day!


Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Now *that's* exciting! Likegetting a new home that you don't have to pay for....

    ReplyDelete